- Mid Lane can pull creeps
- Potential Psychological Benefits
- Some maintain that it's more natural to view the map from Radiant side
- Move Left to Right
- Progress from Bottom to Top
- You are the "good guys"
- Safe Lane has a ward spot that can watch the rune and prevent ganks
- Able to get to Ancients faster from the Mid lane (and/or stack them)
- Dire's Hard Lane feels more "cut off"
- Some say the Radiant Jungle is "safer"
- Hard Lane can stack ancients more easily
- Roshan's Pit is more accessible
- "Magic Bush" ward can block 2 of Radiant's spawns
- Easier to pull creeps in the safe lane
- Able to pull a second set of creeps in the safe lane by cutting down a tree (left-most neutral spawn)
- Radiant Jungle is more "open" and easy to ward
- Dire Jungle has a better flow to it (Radiant Jungle has 2 camps that are cut off)
- Hero colors can be more difficult to see on mini-map (due to all being darker colors)
- Less likely to misclick the mini-map and retreat in the wrong direction
- Dire might have a slight advantage due to perspective (Radiant is drawn "closer to the screen" making them easier to click on)
That's what I can come up with now, but I'll add in anything else I think of and take suggestions.